live foundation drawing for everyone online course
- options and dates of next live course:
NEXT SET OF LIVE CLASSES: coming early/mid 2019...
Foundation Classes involve:
- access to videos and written instructions (with pictures) for each class for six months (from date of purchase).
- Seven classes available: an introduction and 6 project classes
- ongoing access to a private facebook group (except participants <13 who must use a parent or caregiver's account as per facebook rules) which will host the occasional facebook live video project review and which is great for sharing (note...this is optional - but well worth joining)
- ability to ask class related questions via email or the facebook group
- an entire month to submit your project drawing to me (via email)...Note: late projects will not be reviewed.
- your project drawing is then individually reviewed by me and within 2 weeks of submission you receive individualized, comprehensive feedback designed to encourage and help you improve your drawing skills*.
- completion certificates for each project class.
- course completion certificate issued once all project classes are complete
- invitation to exhibit one of your favourite drawings in an annual online exhibition of the foundation course
- numbers per project class are extremely limited (you can pre-register to ensure you secure a place)
- the fee for each individualised project class will be set soon (intro class on it's own has no feedback).
* When previous participants were asked to rate how important/useful the feedback they received was a full 100% rated it as either 'A big help' or 'Couldn't have done without'. Additionally Jo F. wrote "Feedback is essential for improving"; Steve M. wrote "It's what I needed to get things right" and Lesley P. wrote "The feedback and assessments have been honest and encouraging"