drawing for everyone online Foundation course classes
NEXT SET OF CLASSES: coming early/mid 2019...
Foundation Classes involve:
- Membership access to your choice of up to 7 classes (one introduction and 6 project based classes...see below for class descriptions) for up to one year (from date of purchase).
- access to videos and written instructions (with pictures) for each class for one year (from date of purchase).
- ongoing access to a private facebook group (except participants <13 who must use a parent or caregiver's account as per facebook rules) which will host the occasional facebook live video project review and which is great for sharing (note...this is optional - but well worth joining)
- ability to ask class related questions via email or the facebook group
- an entire month to submit your project drawing via email to Joanne (sorry but late projects will not be reviewed).
- your project drawing is then individually reviewed by Joanne and within 2 weeks of submission you receive individualized, comprehensive feedback designed to encourage and help you improve your drawing skills*.
- completion certificates for each project class.
- course completion certificate issued if all project classes are complete
- numbers per project class are extremely limited (you can pre-register to ensure you secure a place)
- the fee for each project class will be set soon (intro class on it's own has no feedback)
- a discount will be available if all project classes are taken as a full course
- an option to take the course in its entirety without any feedback (not recommended)
* When previous participants were asked to rate how important/useful the feedback they received was a full 100% rated it as either 'A big help' or 'Couldn't have done without'. Additionally Jo F. wrote "Feedback is essential for improving"; Steve M. wrote "It's what I needed to get things right" and Lesley P. wrote "The feedback and assessments have been honest and encouraging"